What was new in version 2.5?
These are the changes made to PolyBoost in version 2.5:
· 3ds max 9 support. Version 2.5 also works in earlier versions of 3ds max.
· PolyShift - Interactive transform tool for moving vertices around in screenspace with adjustable falloff effect.
· Quadrify - Remove triangulation in model to achieve foursided polygons.
· Faster load time for PolyBoost on startup.
· Shortcuts added for initializing the PolyDraw Edit tools. Only for Editable poly objects (not Edit Poly modifier)
· PolyDraw - Picked surface to draw on can now be any geometric object and not only Editable meshes.
· PolyDraw speed optimizations.
· Improved accuracy when placing loops with SwiftLoop.
· Additional Align Pivot options - Center and Origo in a specific axis.
· ShrinkRing added, when holding Shift and applying GrowRing.
· SolveSurf now opens up its own dialog, making the PolyDraw interface smaller vertically.
· Shaded / Wireframe toggle added to the PolyDraw interface.
· PolyDraw - PolyShapes - pixel distance bugfix.
· PolyDraw - Fixes a bug where subobject elements could sometimes get unselectable after exiting a tool.
· PolyDraw - Fixes a problem with undo in certain cases.
· BuildCorner, CornerLoop, PerspectiveGrow and RandomGrow rewritten. Improved functionality.