What was new in version 3.0?
These are the changes made to PolyBoost in version 3.0:
· Curve Loops - Turn edges/edgeloops into smooth definable curves with easy workflow.
· Space Loops - Space vertices evenly along edges/edgeloops.
· Straighten Loops - Turn edges/edgeloops into a straight line.
· Circle Loops - Turn edges/edgeloops into a circle.
· Relax Loops - Relax curvature of edges/edgeloops.
· PolyDraw - The Border tool can now also be used to add new geometry in screenspace.
· PolyDraw - The Move tool can now also be used to move subobject elements in screenspace.
· UV Lineup - Can now be used in edge subobjectlevel to lineup multiple uv edgeloops simultaneously.
· UV Stitch - Stitch selected uv seam vertices to their corresponding seam vertices.
· Similar - Will now select similar subobject elements based on all the currently selected elements
· SetFlow - Can now be used on a vertex selection in vertex subobjectlevel.
· The PolyDraw tools are now on average 20-30 % faster.
· Unwrap UVW - All selection tools completely rewritten to work reliable and within UV seams. UV seam edge and vertex loop also available..
· DotLoop/DotRing can now be used to select multiple dotted loops/rings at once..
· CreatePolygon can now be used to create a polygon between selected edges.
· ViewportCanvas - The brush can now be interactive resized while holding Ctrl+Shift.
· ViewportCanvas - Colorpicker added to the interface to sample color from the active view.
· ViewportCanvas - Additional standard brush added.
· Memory - Fixes a memory leak in PolyDraw and ViewportCanvas.
· Fixes a problem with having Showendresult turned on in PolyDraw.
· Bugfix - Conflict with the DDS fileformat fixed.
· Quadrify macroscript is now properly removed when uninstalling.